Método de Preparación
1. Set oven racks at positions “1,” “3,” and “5.”
2. Place about 7 tomatoes each, skin side down, on three Wolf dehydration kit wire racks. Place prepared racks in oven.
3. Set the door stop included with your dehydration kit on the oven door latch.
4. Set oven to 140°F Dehydrate Mode and dehydrate for about 12 hours or until tomatoes are partially dry but pliable and leathery to the touch.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.