Antes de que empieces
If your tenderloin is not injected (most store-bought pork loins are — the ingredients on the package will list salt or brine), add 2 teaspoons kosher salt to the rub.
Método de Preparación
1. Lay the pork tenderloin on a large plate and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Combine rosemary, thyme, pepper, garlic, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl and rub onto the tenderloin.
3. Place tenderloin onto a baking tray or shallow roasting pan and insert the temperature probe into the thickest part of the meat.
4. In large bowl, toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon olive oil and kosher salt and place on a baking tray lined with parchment.
5. Place the pork into the oven on rack position 5 and plug the probe into the receptacle. /p>
6. Place the cauliflower into the oven on rack position 2.
7. Set the oven to 400°F on Convection Mode and set probe temperature to an alert temperature of 160°F.
8. After the alert temperature is reached, remove the pork from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
9. While the pork rests, continue cooking the cauliflower, if necessary.
10. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and serve with the pork.