Método de Preparación
- Preheat oven to 350°F Bake Mode with a rack set at position “3.”
- Grease and lightly flour 6 Bundt pans.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer, beat sugar and butter on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time to the creamed sugar and mix until well combined. Add crème fraîche and vanilla and mix gently until combined.
- Add flour mixture gradually and mix until well combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into the greased pans.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then invert the cakes onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, melt sugar over medium heat.
- Once sugar turns an amber color, add butter and whisk until incorporated.
- Remove from heat and add cream and sea salt, whisking until smooth.
- Pour evenly over the cooled Bundt cakes or serve alongside cakes for individual drizzling.