Método de Preparación
1. Preheat oven to 375°F Roast Mode with a rack set at position “3.”
2. Place squash halves, cut side down, on baking sheet.
3. Drizzle and evenly coat both halves with olive oil, ground sage, salt, and pepper.
4. Roast for 10–15 minutes or until squash is soft enough to cut.
5. Remove from oven and cut ¼ inch, horizontal slits down the length of the squash, being careful not to slice through the entire squash, stopping ¼ inch from the base.
6. Melt butter in a pan on medium heat. Stir frequently, 2–3 minutes, until butter begins to brown. Remove from heat and stir in garlic, red pepper flakes, and 4–5 sage leaves. Pour melted butter mixture over top of sliced squash. Intersperse remaining sage leaves into squash slits.
7. Roast butternut squash halves, basting with the cooking juice every 8–10 minutes, for 40 minutes.
8. Turn on the broiler for a few minutes until the top of the squash is lightly browned.
9. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the squash and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Alternatively, top with fresh chopped parsley and a sprinkle of kosher salt and serve.