Duerden's Appliance and Mattress
Acerca de nosotros
Duerden’s has been built around traditional business ethics, like becoming true product experts and going out of our way to make sure customers get the kind of service that keeps them coming back.
As a locally owned and operated company, we proudly conduct business with integrity. We know the ins and outs of the products we carry, we’re more than happy to compare competitors’ prices right from the sales floor, and we follow through with our own delivery and installation department.
What we believe:
- We know our products and only carry the best values. If we don’t believe in a product, we don’t buy it.
- We hope you’ll like us better, but we don’t expect you to pay more. We buy at the same prices as the big stores and pass them onto you.
- We shop the competition for you. When you decide what you like, we’ll have an iPad app that will show you what every big box store in the area is charging. If anyone has us beat, we match it on the spot.
- Buying appliances and mattresses is a big decision. You should have the benefit of knowledgeable staff and a clean, quiet atmosphere. You should not have to dodge forklifts, listen to employees shout overhead announcements, or search to find someone to help you.
- We manage the whole customer experience. Your product will be delivered by our own team, not outsourced to a moving company. If you have a problem during the warranty period, we’ll schedule manufacturer service for you. If you have a problem outside your warranty period, we have our own repair service.
So enjoy the most competitive selection and prices, delivered with hometown, neighborly service right here at Duerden’s. Stop by, and we’ll even bake you some cookies.